3rd Identities at the Borders & Future of Travel Seminar
Tuesday - Wednesday, 21 - 22 April 2015 - Schiphol Airport, the Netherlands
We are delighted to announce details of our 3rd Borders & Travel seminar to be held at the Mercure Hotel (Amsterdam Ariport) Oude Haagseweg 20, 1066 BW Amsterdam
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Richard Rinkens, European Commission
- Gareth Williams, Eurostar
- Krum Garkov, eu-LISA
- Sally Reay Young, Australian High Commission
- Jasper Mutsaers, Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations Netherlands
- Fares Rahmun, Federal Office of Administration
- Havard Nordbo, Norwegian Police
- Els Kindt, Post-doc Legal Researcher and Lecturer, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Hans de Moel, Ministry of Defence
- Fred Jacob, Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations Netherlands
- Tony Smith CBE, Managing Director, Fortinus & former Director General, UK Border Force
- Peter Smallridge, 3M
- Peter Went, CEO, WCC Smart Search & Match
- Frank Steffens, secunet Scurity Networks AG
- Sandine Trochu, Morpho
The series of our bi-annual Borders Seminar continues and provides an excellent discussion around the future of travel in an independent forum for thought-leadership.
The event will focus on the Future of Travel (Registered Traveller Programmes) and Automated Border Control. As withe the previous seminar, the event will be interactive with a focus on discussion facilitated by the Biometrics Institute.
It will bring together border agencies, biometric suppliers and the aviation industry. Over 75 delegates attended the previous seminar including: Copenhagen Airports, ACI Europe, Federal Police Belgium, Belgian Federal Police, Bundespolizei (BPOL) German Federal Police, Royal Netherlands Marechaussee (KMar) - Ministry of Defence, UK Home Office - UK Border Force, Norwegian ID Centre, IATA and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Would you like attend this event? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 581 4827 to register your interest or fill in the EOI form. To book accommodation at the Mercure Hotel, download this form
Rapid Fire Sponsors
There are a limited number of exclusive sponsorship available at fantastic value. Contact email@example.com for your proposal.
Biometrics Institute User Member: £450
Biometrics Institute Supplier Member: £750
Non-Member – User: £750
Non-Member – Supplier: £1200
Attendance on day 2 (22 April 2015) is free but please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as places are limited. Registration for Day 1 is required to request this free pass.