Member Meeting Washington D.C.
Thursday, 26 March 2015 | Washington DC, USA
We are delighted to announce the date for our next USA Member Meeting following the huge success of the September 2014 event. More details will be available soon.
The meeting is kindly hosted by the Embassy of New Zealand.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jim Loudermilk, Deputy Chairperson and Director, Biometrics Institute & FBI
- Dipayan Ghosh, Senior Advisor, Technology Policy, National Economic Council, The White House
- Chris Gregory, Director Identity Management & Information Sharing, NHQ-Admissibility, Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Dr Ken Fritzsche, Office of Biometric Identity Management, DHS
- Brett McDowell, Executive Director, FIDO Alliance
- Stephanie Schuckers, Director, Clarkson University - CITeR
- Greg Williamson, VP, Senior Business Leader, Enterprise Authentication, Mastercard, USA
- Professor Scott Streit, Chief of Digital Infrastructure Security, Hoyos Labs and Professor of Computer Engineering, Villanova University
Topics to be covered:
- Big data issues
- Biometrics in financial services
- Mitigating biometric vulnerabilities
- Immigration information sharing
If you are interested in speaking at this event, please contact email@example.com. We are only accepting user case studies. Any vendor presentations will require sponsorship but we would be delighted to receive your submissions.
Registration: Members attend FREE. Join now! Non-Members GPB 250
Would you like attend this event? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 581 4827 to register your interest.