US Conference 2017
28 March 2017 | Washington DC, USA | Mary Gates Learning Centre | Programme now released
The Biometrics Institute is excited to announce we are holding our inaugural US Conference in 2017. This one day conference will follow the same successful format as our other international events. The focus of the meeting is discussion and interaction and is led by industry experts including:
- Colleen Manaher, Executive Director , DHS - CBP
- Kenneth Gantt, Deputy Director, DHS - Office of Biometric Identity Management
- David Satola, World Bank
- Chris Boehnen, IARPA
- Norberto Andrade, Facebook
- Mark Gianturco, National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children
- Sue Black, University of Dundee, UK
- Joseph Atick, Identity Counsel International
- National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace
- Jim Loudermilk, Senior Level Technologist Science and Technology Branch, FBI
- Amanda Koulousias, Federal Trade Commission
- Jeffrey Neuburger, Proskauer
This US event will feature several debates, discussions and a number of ‘conversations’ around the key themes of:
- Identity chain and building trust
- Perceptions of privacy
- Social impact
If you are interested in sponsorship or speaking opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
We are also hosting two workshops:
- A two day Introduction to Biometrics Short Course: 29-30 March, Washington DC
- A half day Facial Recognition workshop on the 27th March, Washington DC
Please visit the webpages for more information and to register.
Please note that preference is given to members and end users. Non-members can register at the non-member fee but spaces will be subject to availability.
Please note the following registration fees.
User = government agency or other user of biometric technologies i.e. financial institution.
Supplier = system integrator, consultant, manufacturer etc
Member User: GBP 250
Member Supplier: GBP 400
Non-Member User: GBP 400
Non-Member Supplier: GBP 850
Mary Gates Learning Centre