Virtual Member Meeting: In conversation with the Biometrics Institute Borders Community
Thursday, 22 June 2017 | Virtual Meeting
USA 7.00am, UK noon, Singapore 7.00pm, Australia 9.00pm, New Zealand 11.00pm
In 2015, the Biometrics Institute Board established the Borders and Travel Major Programmes Users Group (BUG), a committee that represents border agencies from around the world who are members of the Biometrics Institute.
In order to allow this committee to connect with the broader Biometrics Institute membership (including users, suppliers and academics), we are now running a Virtual Member Meeting (VMM) which is open to all members with an interest in borders.
- Isabelle Moeller, Chief Executive, Biometrics Institute
- Paul Cross, Head of the Biometrics Institute Borders and Major Travel Programmes Expert User Group (BUG)
- John S Kendall, Border and National Security Program Director, Unisys Global Public Sector
- Representative from secunet Security Networks AG
Topics to be covered:
- Update on the Border and Travel Major Programmes Group – a committee within the Biometrics Institute and Global Round-up
- Biometrics Middleware – does it still serve a purpose?
Participants will be muted but can submit questions via a chat function.
This meeting is exclusive to Biometrics Institute members and is free of charge.
Pre-registration to email@example.com is essential.
Dial in details will be provided upon registration.