Copyright and Disclaimer
Permission is given to copy material from this website for which the Biometrics Institute holds copyright, provided full and appropriate credit is given and the copies are intended solely for research or study purposes and not for sale or redistribution.
Information in the Biometrics Institute Members' Only section of the website is for information of members only and must not be distributed or sold to non-members.
Material on the Biometrics Institute sites are protected by Australian copyright law, by international conventions and by applicable law in other jurisdictions. All rights are reserved. The material on this site may be used only if the the following conditions are observed and applied:
- Copies of material must be saved or printed for personal use only
- Commercial exploitation of the material is prohibited
- The Biometrics Institute copyright notice must be included in any copy made
- No material may be altered in any way without the prior written permission of the Biometrics Institute
Biometrics Institute logo
The Biometrics Institute logo may not be used without prior written permission from the Biometrics Institute; nor may it be represented in an altered form.
Linking to the Biometrics Institute site is permitted provided that the links are clearly acknowledged and content is not altered in any way.
The Biometrics Institute has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web page (and all its web-site) was correct at the time the page was created and last modified. However:
The Biometrics Institute does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations about the content or suitability of the information on this site (or any site linked to this site) for any purpose, nor does it give any warranty or accept responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material;
- no reliance should be made by any user on the material but instead the user should check for confirmation with the originating or authorising body; and
- The Biometrics Institute reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate
- The Biometrics Institute will not be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever resulting from use or reliance on information in this site.
The Biometrics Institute provides external links as a service to users of its website. In providing an external link the Biometrics Institute does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.