To celebrate our 20-year anniversary, we have created a new digital badge to reflect the longevity of membership your organisation has enjoyed with the Institute.
The Biometrics Institute grants members authorisation to use the Biometrics Institute digital badge under the following terms and conditions:
The Biometrics Institute digital badge is available to current members of the Biometrics Institute. Please note that this is an organisational membership meaning membership is counted from the date the organisation became a member. The badges mark membership longevity of 5, 10, 15 or 20 years. Years of membership must be consecutive. If a member is between years of membership e.g., 6, 7, 8, or 9 years, the lesser year will be applied for the badge; in this case the 5-year badge.
The badge can be used on your organisation’s website to promote your membership with the Institute.
Download and use the Biometrics Institute digital badge by following these simple instructions:
- Copy the URL code below by clicking the button, which contains your badge image
- Add the code to your organisation’s website. The code automatically links the badge to the Biometrics Institute’s website.
The new badges are aligned with your organisation’s record of membership, and you will be able to claim and accept your next badge at each of the five-year stages up to the 20-year badge.
- The Biometrics Institute digital badge shall be used in an appropriate manner on Biometrics Institute members’ websites.
- The Biometrics Institute digital badge shall only be used in the form of the digital member badge which must not be modified or edited in any way.
- Member organisations agree to cease using the digital badge when membership expires or upon request.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Biometrics Institute digital badge, please get in touch via email@example.com.