- This event has passed.
22 May, 09:00-23 May, 17:00
The Biometrics Institute is proud to present the Biometrics Institute Asia-Pacific Conference 2019, to be held in Sydney on 22-23 May. Now in its 18th year, the conference continues to bring together biometric users from key government agencies, private sector organisations, suppliers and academia to share ideas and discuss the opportunities biometrics offer.
The Biometrics Institute offers a very special environment for connecting a multi-stakeholder community, for sharing knowledge and for leading the debate on biometrics.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Identity management
- Biometrics and privacy
- Biometrics and seamless travel
- Security and integrity
- Face recognition
Keynote speakers include:
- Ruth Annus, Head of Citizenship and Migration Policy, Estonian Ministry of Interior
- Kenneth D Gantt, Deputy Director, Office of Biometric Identity Management, US Department of Homeland Security
- Randall Brugeaud, CEO, Australian Government’s Digital Transformation Agency
- Patrick Grother, Biometric Standards and Testing Lead, National Institute of Standards and Training (NIST)
- Edward Santow, Australian Human Rights Commissioner
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be involved in the program, if you are interested in sponsoring or you have questions on the Biometrics Institute.
Registration Fees (incl GST)
|User Member –||$1,285.00|
|User Non-Member –||$1,810.00|
|Supplier Member –||$1,570.00|
|Supplier Non-Member –||$2,020.00|
|University Subscriber –||$292.00|
|University Non-Subscriber –||$390.00|
Were you interested in attending one of our conference workshops?
The event will be held under Chatham House Rule and will be off-the-record (no media) to facilitate open dialogue between our members and stakeholders.