Member meeting, 24-25 November 2020, online
25 November, 08:00-11:00
Following the cancellation of our annual Showcase Australia event, we’re holding this member meeting at a time when many of our members from around the world can join their Australian peers online.
This is a great opportunity to network and connect with your fellow Biometrics Institute members from across the globe.
Biometrics Institute events provide a unique platform for dialogue between our members and key stakeholders. Our online member meetings are where you can learn from your peers in biometrics and share views and expertise in a trusted environment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Xavier Assouad – VP and Managing Director Australasia, IDEMIA
- David Chadwick – Director, Identity & Biometrics, Unisys Asia Pacific
- Paul Cross – Director and Head of Future Direction Group, Biometrics Institute and Head of Border Management, Sydney Practice, SITA
- Terry Hartmann, Vice President, Asia Pacific, Cognitec Systems
- David Nockels – First Assistant Secretary, Identity and Biometrics Division, Security and Resilience Group, Department of Home Affairs, Australia
- Michael Steinmann – Director, Regional Technology & ANZ CTO, Nuance Communications
This is a free event for Biometrics Institute members.
Wednesday 25 November 2020
05:00 SGT (Singapore)
08:00 AEST (Sydney)
10:00 NZST (Auckland)
Tuesday 24 November 2020
21:00 GMT (London)
16:00 EDT (Washington DC)
To register, please email email@example.com
Want to join the discussion? Join the Biometrics Institute now.