- This event has passed.
Member Meeting, Wellington
3 December 2019, 09:00-12:00
We are pleased to announce our next Wellington Member Meeting will take place on 3 December 2019.
Confirmed speakers are;
- John Walker, Manager, National Forensic Services, NZ Police
- Paul Cross, Head of Border Management, Sydney Practice, SITA
- John Rule, Managing Director, Brands Australia
- Joanne Knight, Senior Advisor (Identification Standards), Department of Internal Affairs, NZ
- Robin Whitaker, Account Executive, NEC
- Dion Chamberlain, Manager, Operations, Performance and Improvement, Department of Internal Affairs, NZ
- Terry Hartmann, Vice President, Asia Pacific, Cognitec Systems
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is free for members. Non-members are welcome, a small fee may apply.
If you have any queries about this meeting or are interested in membership, please contact Alex@biometricsinstitute.org