Member Meeting, Wellington
3 December, 09:00-12:00
We are pleased to announce our next Wellington Member Meeting will take place on 3 December 2019.
Confirmed speakers are;
- John Walker, Manager, National Forensic Services, NZ Police
- Larry James, Programme Manager, Seamless Customer Journey, Auckland Airport
- Paul Cross, Head of Border Management, Sydney Practice, SITA
- Terry Aulich, Head of Privacy Expert Group, Biometrics Institute
- John Rule, Managing Director, Brands Australia
To register please email email@example.com.
This meeting is free for members. Non-members are welcome, a small fee may apply.
If you have any queries about this meeting or are interested in membership, please contact Alex@biometricsinstitute.org