Authentication and Digital Identity Forum
This Forum, to be run for the first time in 2018, will see you participating in discussions around digital identities, authentication and digital transformations and the multitude of challenges which are faced. We will have thought leaders, industry practitioners and start-ups to guide, teach and question. It will be a fascinating journey for all over the two days as we progress thoughts and actions on the role of biometrics in our digital world.
Issues to be discussed/covered at the Forum:
- A focus on different biometric modalities for both passive and active authentication
- Inclusion of behavioural biometrics
- Intersection of AI and biometrics and the synergy with block chain applications
- Legal framework for biometric use
- Privacy considerations
- Innovation session by Start ups
Key note speaker confirmed: Hector Balderas, Attorney General for the State of New Mexico
The AG will be sharing some of his innovative and proactive thoughts and projects around identity – with a focus on the intersection of identity and biometrics
Chairing the day will be Andy Foote, Wells Fargo and Deputy Chairman, Biometrics Institute.
This event will be part moderated by David Birch, who is an internationally recognised thought leader in digital identity and digital money. David will also make a keynote address.
- Alexey Khitrov, President, ID R&D
- Bojan Simic, CTO and Co-Founder, HYPR
- Technology Innovation start-ups – more details to come
Target audience for the Forum:
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Health & Insurance Industry
- Government Agencies
- Other organisations who manage digital identity and need to improve their digital service delivery
|Platinum Sponsor:||Gold Sponsors:||Silver Sponsor:|
We have limited sponsorship opportunities available remaining, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Eleven Times Square
(Eighth Avenue & 41st Street)
New York, NY 10036-8299
Thank you to our hosts – Proskauer – who are members of the Biometrics Institute. We are delighted to be holding this event in this stunning venue.
|USD 500||USD 750|
|Supplier||USD 750||USD 1500|
Become a member and save:
Become a member now to take advantage of the reduced rates.