London Member Meeting February 2019
February 15 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Our next Member Meeting in the UK will be on London’s South Bank from 9.30am – 1.00pm on 15th February 2019. Registration starts from 9.00am.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Sarah Pedersen, Head of Business Engagement, World Food Programme (WFP)
- Juergen Pampus, VP of Sales & Marketing and Co-founder, Cognitec Systems
- Clive Summerfield, Founder & CTO, Auraya Systems
- Karen Quinn, Global Head of Marketing, AimBrain
- Anthony Eaton, VP of Systems Engineering, IDEX Biometrics
- Dr Christian Cole, Principal Investigator, Leverhulme Research Centre for Forensic Science, University of Dundee
This meeting is free for members. Non-members are welcome, a small fee may apply.
To register for this meeting or to find out more about the agenda please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries about this meeting or are interested in membership, please contact email@example.com