Showcase Australia 2022
25 May 2022
Due to the ongoing COVID situation in Australia, we’ve made the difficult decision to reschedule this event that was planned for November 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but do hope you are able to join us in Canberra next May.
25 May 2022
Hotel Realm, Canberra
ABOUT THE EVENT
Showcase Australia provides a unique and effective platform to connect biometric users from key government agencies with technology providers to share experiences that will help shape the future of the biometrics industry.
The event will provide updates on biometric projects and discuss important topics such as identity management at the border, digital identity, remote onboarding and privacy.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Hon Karen Andrews MP, Minister for Home Affairs Australia
- Brett Feldon, Advisory Council Member, Biometrics Institute
- Edward Santow, Human Rights Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission
- Jonathon Thorpe, General Manager Digital Identity & myGov Division, Whole of Government Digital Group, Digital Transformation Agency (DTA)
- Melissa Bennett, A/g First Assistant Secretary, Identity and Biometrics Division, Department of Home Affairs Australia
- Sam Stuart, Director, Digital Identity, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I), Mastercard Asia/Pacific
For speaking opportunities please email Isabelle.
For more information on the remaining sponsorship packages please email Michelle.
Member users: A$550 (inc GST)
Member suppliers: A$890 (inc GST)
Non-member users: A$750 (inc GST)
Non-member suppliers: A$1070 (inc GST)
To register, please complete the registration form
For general enquiries please email Christine.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Showcase Australia event.