US Discussion Day 2023
Mary Gates Center
21 June 2023
Mary Gates Center, Washington DC, US
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Biometrics Institute community believes in the merit of responsible and ethical use of biometric technology.
Why this discussion on 21 June is critical:
- Biometric programmes evolve at a fast pace and biometrics are becoming increasingly pervasive
- Not all uses are being implemented with due diligence
- This has caused an erosion of public trust and oversight bodies to increase calls to ban biometrics
- There are tools and solutions to help address these challenges
- The Biometrics Institute is facilitating this important and balanced discussion between different stakeholders
If you have any questions or want to know about speaking opportunities please email Emilia.
With thanks to our confirmed viewpoint sponsor FaceTec.
For information on membership and sponsorship please email Raazia.
We look forward to welcoming you to the US Discussion Day.
For our full range of events, please see our events calendar.