- This event has passed.
US Biometrics Institute Meeting
6 October, 09:30-13:00
Washington DC, USA (in-person event)
6 October 2022
OBIM office, Washington DC
Kindly hosted by OBIM.
Our meetings are a place where you can learn from your peers in biometrics as well as share your views and expertise in a trusted environment.
This half day meeting will provide:
- A view from technology providers on current opportunities and challenges
- An update from some of our members
- An opportunity to meet and network with your peers
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nael Samha, Director Passenger Systems & Biometrics, US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) – US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Daniel Bachenheimer, Principal Director, Digital Identity, Accenture
- Tony Chapman, Director, Industry Affairs, Alliances and Strategic Initiatives, Collins Aerospace
Isabelle Moeller, Chief Executive, Biometrics Institute
- Tatiana Rice, Policy Counsel, Future of Privacy Forum
- Gabrielle Shea, Public Policy Manager, NEC Corporation of America
- Antonio Trindade, Vice President, Dev Technology Group
This is a free event for Biometrics Institute members. To register, please email Penny.
Not a member and want to join the discussion? Join the Biometrics Institute now.