- This event has passed.
ID@Borders and Future of Travel Conference 2023
21 April-22 April
Brussels, Belgium (in-person event)
20-21 April 2023
Renaissance Hotel, Brussels
ABOUT THE EVENT
ID@Borders Conference is the annual gathering for the Biometrics Institute Borders User Group (BUG), European institutions and our biometrics community. It will be an excellent opportunity for border experts to meet in an independent environment to discuss border developments in an off-the-record style event.
Key themes will include:
- Mobile and seamless crossing with focus on standards and testing to identify risks
- Development of Digital Travel Credentials (DTC) pilots and programmes
- Increased interoperability at the border as countries look to further enhance biometric sharing with international partners
- Evolution to next generation biometric passports with enhanced security features
- Addressing any public concerns around FR technology
- Improving morphing detection at the border
- Regulation and data protection for biometrics and digital identity
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Full list of speakers here
Full list of speakers here
Many thanks to our sponsors iProov, Accenture, FaceTec, secunet, Veridas, Entrust, Inverid, SITA and Vision-Box and our exhibitors Cognitec and VFS Global. We look forward to welcoming more valued supplier members as partners for this event.
To find out about sponsorship or exhibition opportunities for your organisation, please get in touch.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Government in service delivery and border management
• Police and law enforcement
• Large corporates
• Retail and commerce
• Aviation and travel
• Policy and governance
• Business development
• Digital transformation
• Identity management
• Technology solutions, product development
• Security, cyber, risk
Member users EUR 730 + VAT
Member suppliers EUR 1,180 + VAT
Non-Member users EUR 1,300 + VAT
Non-Member suppliers EUR 2,025 + VAT
Academic subscribers EUR 280 + VAT
Academic non-subscribers EUR 450 + VAT
Please note that the academic rate is for professionals – lecturers, full-time researchers, academics – for subscribers and non-subscribers.
Students EUR 238 + VAT
Proof of current full-time student status must be provided before being eligible for the student rate. Student rate registrations will be processed at the discretion of the Biometrics Institute.
Please note: All delegates will be charged local VAT at Belgium’s standard rate of 21%.
The event will be held in English.
We look forward to welcoming you to the ID@Borders Conference in April.
*ADVANCE NOTICE: Our ID@Borders Conference 2024 will take place 17-18 April 2024 in Helsinki*