Member Meeting, Singapore
10 October, 09:30-13:15
We are pleased to announce our next Singapore Member Meeting will take place on October 10 2019, 9:00 – 13:15, kindly hosted by SITA, 11 Lonyang Way, Singapore, 508723.
- Pam Dixon, Privacy Expert Group Member, Biometrics Institute and Director, World Privacy Forum
- Lisa MacDonald, Director, Identity Capabilities Management Division, Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), USA
- Younkyung Kim, Regional Manager, Airport, Passenger, Cargo & Security, Asia Pacific, IATA, Singapore
John Rule, Managing Director, Brands Australia on Correct photo capture requirements
- Rob Mungovan, Vice President, and General Manager, Biometrics, Aware, Inc, USA
- Terry Hartmann, Vice President, Asia Pacific, Cognitec Systems, Australia
- SITA, speaker to be advised
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event has limited seating and preference will be given to members. Others will be added to a waiting list.
If you have any queries about this meeting or are interested in membership, please contact email@example.com