Member Meeting Washington DC
12 September, 09:00-12:30
Kindly hosted by OBIM, DHS
Our next US Member Meeting will take place on 12 September 2019, 9:00 – 12.30.
The meeting will be hosted by the Department of Homeland Security, OBIM at:
1616 N. Fort Myer Drive
Arlington VA 22209.
The agenda is still being finalised, but you can download the current version above. The focus of this event is on the issues around facial recognition technology.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Michael King, Associate Professor of Computer Science and Cyber Security, Florida Institute of Technology’s Harris Institute for Assured Information – Identity Lab (USA)
- Patrick Grother, Biometric Standards and Testing Lead, NIST
- Scott Swann, President and CEO, IDEMIA NSS
- Pam Dixon, Privacy Expert Group Member, Biometrics Institute
- Stephanie Schuckers, Head of Academic Innovation Group, Biometrics Institute
Jim Loudermilk, Advisory Council Member, Biometrics Institute
- John Kendall, Director, Biometrics Institute and Privacy Expert Group Member, Biometrics Institute
- Benji Hutchison,Vice President of Federal Operations, Advanced Recognition Systems Division, NEC Corporation of America
- Dan Bachenheimer, Privacy Expert Group Member, Biometrics Institute
- Richard Agostinelli, Advisory Council Member, Biometrics Institute
This meeting is free for members. Non-members are welcome, a small fee may apply.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries about this meeting or are interested in membership, please contact email@example.com.