On the Pulse Conversation: Biometric vulnerabilities – why you cannot afford NOT to test
15 February 2024
Online, and on demand
15 February 2024
07:00 EST (Washington DC) | 12:00 GMT (London) | 13:00 CET (Brussels) | 20:00 SGT (Singapore) | 23:00 AEDT (Sydney)
Live and on demand
The Biometrics Institute aims to deliver content to its members in a timely and concise format. Our online On the Pulse Conversations allow our members to connect globally and discuss important topics as and when the conversation is most needed.
This conversation will explore why you cannot afford not to test, including biometric vulnerabilities and the risk of morphs and deepfakes, what testing is available and who is doing it, and how to read a test result.
- Chris Allgrove, Director and Co-founder, Ingenium Biometric Laboratories
- Ralph Breithaupt, Project Manager and Senior Scientist, Federal Office for Information Security BSI, Germany
- Graham Camm, Chief Architect, Home Office Biometrics, UK Home Office
- Greg Cannon, Principal AI/ ML Standards, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Joel Di Manno, Service Line Manager – Biometrics, Fime
- Ted Dunstone, CEO and founder, BixeLab
- Patrick Grother, Biometric Standards and Testing Lead, National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)
- Arun Ross, Site Director, Center for Identification Technology Research (CITeR)
- Stephanie Schuckers, Director, Center for Identification Technology Research (CITeR)
To register for the live event, please email email@example.com.
The conversation will be available to all members on demand after the live event.
Not a member and want to join the discussion? Join the Biometrics Institute now.