ID @ Borders 2018 Brussels
18 - 19 April 2018 | Belgian Comic Strip Center Brussels | Belgium
The conference programme has been released!
This annual event in Europe will bring together the critical players in the borders community. We will continue to focus our programme on the user perspective and invite key decision makers to provide updates to the industry on border management, travel facilitation and security, migration management and more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Paul Cross, Assistant Secretary, Identity Biometrics Capability Branch, Identity and Biometrics Division, Department of Home Affairs, Australia
- Glen Wimbury, Assistant Director, Border Force, Digital Passenger Services, UK Border Force, UK Home Office
- Rob Broere, VP - PSS Transition, Emirates Group Transformation
- Lisa MacDonald, Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM), Dept. of Homeland Security, USA
- Robin van der Kamp, Project Manager Seamless Flow, Royal Netherlands Marechaussee, Ministry of Defence
- Erik Slavenas, Identity Management and Biometrics Officer, International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Els Kindt, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- David Robertson, Lecturer in Psychology, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Jean-Philippe Morange, UN CTED
- Maik Rudolf, German Federal Police
- Christiane Hoehn, Principal Adviser to the EU Counter-Terrorism Coordinator
- Massimo Marelli, Head of Data Protection Office, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Tracey Mills, HOB Deputy Programme Director and Ian Betts, UK Home Office
- Guido Peetermans, Head, Passenger Security, IATA
Raoul Cooper, Senior Design Manager, Airport Transformation, British Airways
|Platinum sponsor:||Gold sponsors:|
|Silver Sponsors:||Bronze Sponsors:|
If you are interested in sponsorship or speaking opportunities, please contact email@example.com
Follow the conversation on twitter!
Belgian Comic Strip Center, Brussels, Belgium
Rue des Sables 20
Registration fees: covers 2 days
Please note that preference is given to members and end users. Non-members can register at the non-member fee but spaces will be subject to availability.
Please note the following registration fees.
User = government agency or other user of biometric technologies i.e. financial institution.
Supplier = system integrator, consultant, manufacturer etc
Member User: GBP 610
Member Supplier: GBP 1010
Non-Member User: GBP 1065
Non-Member Supplier: GBP 1675
Nearby accommodation options (please book directly with the hotel):
- Hotel Motel One Brussels
- Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Bloom Brussels
- Hilton Brussels City
The Biometrics Institute provides training and course material as a tool to help you conduct due diligence. While the Institute has used reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the material and course, due to the content and variable inputs during and after the process of implementing biometrics, the Institute cannot be held accountable for outcomes or compliance. The material and course have been prepared for informational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or compliance advice. You should consult your legal advisor should you require advice on the legal or compliance aspects of the material or course.