ID @ Borders 2018 Brussels
18 - 19 April 2018 | Belgian Comic Strip Center Brussels | Belgium
Agenda will be released in January 2018
This annual event in Europe will bring together the critical players in the borders community. We will continue to focus our programme on the user perspective and invite key decision makers to provide updates to the industry on border management, travel facilitation and security, migration management and more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Florian Forster, Head, Immigration and Border Management (IBM), DMM, International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
- Joe Franzi, First Assistant Secretary, Identity and Biometrics Division, Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (subject to final confirmation)
- Glen Wimbury, Assistant Director, Border Force, Digital Passenger Services, UK Border Force, UK Home Office
- Els Kindt, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- David Robertson, Lecturer in Psychology, University of Strathclyde, UK
The programme is under development but please save the dates in your diary.
If you are interested in sponsorship or speaking opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the conversation on twitter!
Belgian Comic Strip Center, Brussels, Belgium
Rue des Sables 20
Registration fees: covers 2 days
Please note that preference is given to members and end users. Non-members can register at the non-member fee but spaces will be subject to availability.
Please note the following registration fees.
User = government agency or other user of biometric technologies i.e. financial institution.
Supplier = system integrator, consultant, manufacturer etc
Member User: GBP 610
Member Supplier: GBP 1010
Non-Member User: GBP 1065
Non-Member Supplier: GBP 1675
The Biometrics Institute provides training and course material as a tool to help you conduct due diligence. While the Institute has used reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the material and course, due to the content and variable inputs during and after the process of implementing biometrics, the Institute cannot be held accountable for outcomes or compliance. The material and course have been prepared for informational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or compliance advice. You should consult your legal advisor should you require advice on the legal or compliance aspects of the material or course.