- This event has passed.
International Member Meeting: Digital identity, biometrics plus privacy
Online, and on demand
12 May 2021
06:00 Washington DC | 11:00 London | 12:00 Brussels | 18:00 Singapore | 20:00 Sydney
Webex online platform
Our online member meetings are a place where you can learn from your peers in biometrics as well as share your views and expertise in a trusted environment.
This meeting will provide:
- Closer exploration of our recently launched good practice paper, Digital Onboarding and Biometrics
- Launch and discussion of the revised Biometrics Institute Privacy Guidelines
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chris Allgrove – Biometrics and Authentication Advisor, Government Digital Service, Cabinet Office
Terry Aulich – Advisory Council member and Head of Privacy and Policy Expert Group, Biometrics Institute
- Brett Feldon – Advisory Council member and Head of Digital Identity Expert Group, Biometrics Institute
- Dominic Phoon – Deputy Director (National Digital Identity), GovTech
Sam Stuart – Director, Digital Identity, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I), Mastercard
Jonathon Thorpe – a/g General Manager – Digital Identity and myGov, Digital Transformation Agency Australia (DTA)
This is exclusive to Biometrics Institute members (no fee).
Registration includes online attendance and access to the on demand recording.
To register, please email email@example.com