US Member Meeting
29 June 2021
10:00 Washington DC | 15:00 London | 16:00 Brussels
Webex online platform
Our online member meetings are a place where you can learn from your peers in biometrics as well as share your views and expertise in a trusted environment. This meeting will provide you with relevant discussions in the US environment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Arun Ross, Professor, Cillag Endowed Chair, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Michigan State University
Diane Sabatino, Deputy Executive Assistant Commissioner for CBP Field Operations, US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) – US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Elizabeth A. Rowe, Irving Cypen Professor of Law, Distinguished Teaching Scholar, Director, Program in Intellectual Property, University of Florida, USA
- Isabelle Moeller, Chief Executive, Biometrics Institute (meeting chair)
- Lisa McDonald, Director, Identity Capabilities Management Division, Office of Biometric Identity Management, US Department of Homeland Security
- Pam Dixon, Executive Director, World Privacy Forum
- Robert Mocny, Advisory Group Member, Biometrics Institute (panel moderator)
- Robin Wetherill, Attorney, Division of Privacy and Identity Protection, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Federal Trade Commission
Exclusive to members only (no fee).
Registration includes online attendance.
Please note: the meeting is not being recorded.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org