- This event has passed.
US Online Conference 2020 – get the on-demand recording
22 September 2020-25 September 2020
The US online conference ran earlier this week with a record attendance.
The first day started with fascinating speakers on government biometric services, advances in facial comparison standards, privacy by design, immigration and identity strategy, contactless fingerprints and a great panel exploration on the future of biometrics.
Day two continued the amazing presentations with insights into law and privacy issues. Then onto a panel discussion on concerns and controls including differences in use cases, future-proofing legislation, ownership of biometrics and the real meaning of responsibility. So much more followed that, on face spoofing and morphing, constitutional considerations and demographic effects.
Feel like you missed out? Register before Friday 25 September to receive the online recordings.
You can download the updated programme by clicking on the button above.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Thirimachos Bourlai, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Georgia
- Brian J Broderick, Deputy Chief, Identity and Information Management Division (IIMD), Immigration Records and Identity Services (IRIS), US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), USA
- Clare Garvie, Senior Associate, Center on Privacy and Technology, Georgetown University, USA
- Michael King, Associate Professor of Computer Science and Cyber Security, Florida Institute of Technology’s Harris Institute for Assured Information – Identity Lab, USA
- Brenda Leong, Senior Counsel and Director of AI and Ethics, Future of Privacy Forum, USA
- Frank Nolan, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland, USA
- Jonathan Turley, Professor of Public Interest Law, Law School, George Washington University, USA
Richard W Vorder Bruegge, Senior Physical Scientist, FBI, USA
Participation is from US government, industry, our international network, our supplier community, academics and privacy advisers.
Our annual US Conference follows on from our online meeting in March this year. This recording is available to all members and everyone attending the US Conference.
- Austin Park, NEC Corporation of America
- Frank Nolan, Eversheds Sutherland
- Scott Francis, Trust Stamp
The event was held under Chatham House Rule and was off-the-record (no media) to facilitate open dialogue between our members and stakeholders.
Conference on-demand fees:
- Member user: USD 500
- Member supplier: USD 700
- Non-member user: USD 700
- Non-member supplier: USD 1400